Friday, September 9, 2011

i'm coming back

hey first and foremost...finally i'm back ...
i think it been a while i'm not blogging..
i'm kinda enjoy reading others blog instead of  spending my time writing my blog
cause i bet you.sure it take time to write it up till its done
even for only one post..
BUT
why its happen to me huh?
a lot of constraints perhaps...
i LOVE to have my own blog cause actually there are a lot thing to said it but difficult to impressed it.
even though i don't have talent to be a good writer indeed..
surely true i guess..
this is only debut for my first entry for this year
maybe a simple word..in making of my new story..
see like a have abandoned my blog alone for a long time..
sorry dear bloggy...
i shouldn't left you right..
but trust me i don't have intention to do that...


alright..i assume i need to stop here
i will come out for next entry
i just have an idea for my next entry
i will give the clue kay : related to my career..
last but not least
before i end up with this entry
for every my entry i will attach one quotes for every my entry..
interesting ya..


3 days ago was my birthday
so i'm in love with this quotes


"I don't want your present,just your presence"




sincerely,
Ezaty Adzmi

No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers