Wednesday, September 28, 2011

24 October 2011



I cannot believe  2 years  had passed and soon  I  will graduate from UiTM. It has been a truly amazing  and exciting experience, i cant wait for it.. this is my 2nd time for convocation..but it feels like it was my first time ever..the classrooms,my friends and all the memories of a year that went all too quickly.
Here i was leaving for the last time- no more coming back on Monday for classroom and everyday waiting for Friday.No more sleepy classes,no more come late to class and no more falling over giggling with my friends about a stupid prank.But most important is all  the memories for almost 2 years in Malacca( i will miss this place ever).A lot of sweet memories...wonderful bestie...love them much...see ya 24 October 2011..love love love!







No comments:

Post a Comment

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Daisypath Anniversary tickers